Driving Positions at Dohrn Transfer
Class B Driver
- A minimum of 21 years of age is required.
- All Class B drivers must have a minimum of one year experience as a driver of a commercial or non-commercial motor vehicle, similar to the type utilized by Dohrn Transfer.
Class A Driver City
- Delivering LTL freight, typically within 250 mile radius of your home terminal. Home every day.
- A minimum of 23 years of age is required.
- All city tractor trailer drivers must have two years of verifiable driving experience or a minimum of one-year verifiable driving experience and diploma from an approved accredited driving school.
Class A Driver Line Haul
- Typically night-shift positions running routes between terminal locations.
- Dohrn Transfer has a preferred age of 25 years for line haul drivers.
- All line haul drivers must have two years or verifiable over the road driving experience (approximate 100,000 miles) or 12 months verifiable over the road driving experience and possess a diploma from an approved, accredited driver training school.